Pet Tag Templates can be found here:
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 400 degrees F
- dwell time - 45 seconds
- pressure - medium
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
- If the finished product appears scratched lighten the pressure slightly.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred reduce the dwell time
slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the metal appears to have a scratchy finished after sublimating reduce