Car Coaster (Neoprene)
Template for this product can be found at:
2.75" Neoprene Small Car Coaster
NEOPRENE COASTER SUBLIMATION
- sublimatable substrate (coaster)
- sublimation transfer
- teflon or scratch paper
- repositionable spray
- soft paper towel
- lint roller
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 385degrees F
- dwell time - 45 seconds
- pressure - light to medium
- The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
- The layers of soft paper towel helps to distribute the pressure evenly
throughout the substrate and absorb any stray ink that does not get
transferred to the product due to an overprint or bleed edge.
- To adhere the transfer to the substrate use repositionable spray on the
transfer instead or in addition to heat tape.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 4-5 layers of soft paper towel
3. substrate (coaster)
5. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Lint roll the substrate to remove stray fibers.
2. Spray the transfer with repositionable spray.
3. Position the substrate onto the transfer.
4. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel
(transfer on top of substrate).
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the substrate and transfer.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
Buy 5 - 100 and get 0% off