Lanyard with Clip
Lanyard with Clip
A Template for this item can be found at:
- sublimatable substrate (lanyard)
- sublimation transfer
- teflon or scratch paper
- repositionable spray
- soft paper towel
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 390 degrees F
- dwell time - 1 minute
- pressure - medium
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best
results. Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and
model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: The layers of soft paper towel helps to distribute the
pressure evenly throughout the substrate and absorb any stray ink
that does not get transferred to the product due to an overprint
or bleed edge.
3rd Note: To adhere the transfer to the substrate use
repositionable spray on the transfer instead of heat tape.
4th Note: For best results open up the breakaway clip and
sublimate one half of the lanyard at a time.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 2-3 layers of soft paper towel
3. substrate (lanyard)
5. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Spray the transfer with repositionable spray.
2. Position the substrate onto the transfer.
3. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper
towel (transfer on top of substrate). Place across the press so
that the clips hang off the press.
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the substrate and
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items
will be very hot.
7. Allow item to cool before sublimating 2nd side.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the
pressure or the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate
appears yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds)
Buy 5 - 100 and get 15% off