Round Pet Tag
1.25" x 1" Round Pet Tag Aluminum
A Template for this product can be found at:
- sublimatable aluminum
- sublimation transfer
- teflon or scratch paper
- heat tape
- soft paper towel (optional but recommended)
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 400 degrees F
- dwell time - 45 seconds
- pressure -medium
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: The layers of soft paper towel achieve two goals: 1. it helps to
distribute the pressure evenly throughout the substrate; 2. it helps to trap
ink that is dispersed outside of the edges of the substrate if there is an
overprint area or full bleed in the artwork.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. 2-3 layers of soft paper towel (this helps distribute the pressure
3. transfer and metal
4. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Remove the protective plastic coating if any from the substrate
2. Place the metal face down onto the transfer face up.
3. Tape two ends of the metal to the transfer using the heat tape.
4. Place the transfer and metal in the press onto the paper towel (transfer
face up metal on top of transfer face down)
5. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer and metal.
6. Press the items using the settings listed above.
7. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary - the items will be very hot.
8. Tear the transfer in half opposite of the taped ends.
- If the finished product appears scratched lighten the pressure slightly.
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred reduce the dwell time
slightly (5-15 seconds).
- If the metal appears to have a scratchy finished after sublimating reduce
Buy 5 - 100 and get 15% off